Adigeo shopping centre is located in one of the wealthiest regions in Italy and close to the city’s main freeway exit. The centre lies directly at the main arterial road into downtown Verona and is also well connected to the local bus network. Adigeo accommodates an attractive mix of Italian and international retail concepts and the fashion offer and the design are unrivaled in comparison to other centres in the catchment area.
The Investment Strategy
- Acquired in 2018 by the ECE European Prime Shopping Centre Fund II
- Favourably located prime shopping destination in one of Italy’s economically strongest regions
- 100% leased centre with best-in-class design and latest retail and food concepts
- Strong operating performance since opening with daily footfall exceeding 20,000 and turnovers above 5,000 EUR/sqm
- Representing a new generation of shopping centres with an outstanding sustainability performance (LEED Platinum certified).