Galeria Kaskada is one of the leading and most modern shopping centres in the Polish city of Szczecin and in the entire West Pomerania region. Located in a prime city centre location, the historic site was the former home of the “Kaskada“ Entertainment Center, famous for performances by a whole host of stars and its outstanding cuisine.
The new Galeria Kaskada is keeping the tradition of this location alive as a vibrant part of the city. The centre is the fashion magnet and offers modern and well established gastro concepts.
The Investment Strategy
- Acquired in 2011 by the ECE European Prime Shopping Centre Fund I
- Successful introduction of the centre to the retail landscape in a strong catchment area in Poland
- Centre stabilisation and targeted market penetration in order to increase centre acceptance and dominance within the increasing catchment area
- Continued optimisation of the branch and tenant mix by implementing exiting and new tenants like TK Maxx, Van Graaf, and Saturn to Szczecin
- Transferred to the ECE Progressive Income Growth Fund in 2019